Everybody knows that there is a need for auto insurance when getting a new car and a need to cancel an auto insurance policy when selling or getting rid of an old car. However, there are many good reasons to have an auto insurance review for other circumstances.
It is a good idea to talk with your insurance agent at Sound Choice Insurance Agency Inc. serving Lynnwood, WA and the surrounding area, to update the coverage of your auto insurance policy if any of these conditions change.
Some of the things that are good reasons to have an auto insurance review include:
- Custom Work on a Vehicle: You may want extra coverage if you add custom features to a vehicle that require a significant investment, such as getting an expensive custom paint job or installing a top-of-the-line stereo system.
- Changing Authorized Drivers: It is important to tell your insurance agent if you add or remove an authorized driver. You want to make sure any new drivers are covered and you may get a premium reduction if a driver is removed.
- Moving: Relocating to a new place is something you want to inform your agent about so that your mailing address is changed and any policy adjustments can be made.
- Storage and Parking: Parking your auto in a different way or in a different place may change your insurance needs. For example, let your agent know if the car will be parked inside a garage or on the street and if this changes.
- Change of Vehicle Use: Insurance adjustments may be needed if you start using the vehicle for a different purpose or in a different way. An example of this would be more frequent or longer commutes and carrying passengers for carpooling.
Your agent at Sound Choice Insurance Agency Inc. in Lynnwood, WA is always happy to help you if you have any questions about your auto insurance or need a new quote.