Commercial insurance in Lynnwood, WA can protect your business from lawsuits or other catastrophic events. There are plenty of insurance options that will help protect businesses and cover a wide variety of problems. Depending on your business, you may need different types of insurance and an agent at Sound Choice Insurance Agency, Inc can help you with your options.
- Liability insurance will cover a business against harm due to mistakes of their products or services. Every industry has certain concerns that are addressed in a professional liability policy so that you have maximum coverage.
- Property insurance will cover the space. No matter if it’s a leased or owned space, this will include events like fire, storms, or theft. This will not cover events that cause mass destruction, like foods and earthquakes.
- If a business has employees, workers comp will cover medical treatment and any death benefits if an employee suffered an injury as a result of work performed in that business.
- Product liability covers your business if a product you manufacture is involved in a lawsuit. Coverage should be tailored to the type of product.
- If you have company vehicles, commercial auto insurance will protect your business, similar to how the individual is protected with regular auto insurance. If employees are using their own vehicles, they will be covered under their own policies. However, if they are delivering goods for a fee, there is an exception to them using their vehicles.
- If an event happens where a business cannot operate, business interruption insurance will help compensate for any lost income during this event. For businesses that operate at a location, such as a retail store, this type of insurance coverage should be necessary to prevent losses. It is important to note that home-based businesses will not be covered by their typical homeowner’s insurance policy.
Contact an agent at Sound Choice Insurance Agency, Inc serving Lynnwood, WA to get a quote on commercial insurance. Our agents are ready to answer your questions and work with you to get the coverage your business needs.